Friday, January 26, 2007

Blaze's puppies

I heard from Linda (Blaze's BC) today and it sounds like Blaze is "on hold" for a while until the puppies he's sired turn-in for advanced training and are evaluated. I'm guessing that his puppies will start to turn-in this August or November, depending on the region they're being raised in. Blaze has sired 33 puppies, 18 boys and 15 girls, in 6 litters (although in some of those litters, some of the pups are Blaze's and some are sired by another dog). Seven puppies are full Golden Retrievers, and the rest are Golden retriever/labrador retriever crosses of varying percentages. So, here's the rundown on his puppies:

Born 4/1/06 with Kyan: Acron, Anjou, Arima, Arkin
Born 5/9/06 with Adah: Rane, Risa, Riva, Runner, Rob, Ruthie
Born 5/16/06 with Afton: Valor, Vander, Viggo, Violet, Vickers, Vienna, Vello, Varden, Vanessa
Born 6/16/06 with Ryla: Wynona
Born 7/15/06 with Chandra (GLD): Omari, Ontaro, OMSI, Ojala, Omya, Oasis, Omeeka
Born 9/5/06 with Ravi: Cyndal, Corinda, Collier, Conover, Collin, Clayton

I'll try to find some pictures of some of his puppies (besides OMSI) and post them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

WHOA, he's been busy!