
I am very excited to be raising Nessie since my first CCI puppy, Pasha, is Nessie's Aunt (Rowdy's half-sister). Also, Cody is Nessie's Uncle (Riley's half-brother). Both Pasha and Cody are amazing dogs, so I'm excited to see how Nessie turns out. So far she is a great puppy!
She has gained a lot of points with me since she has slept through the night almost since I got her. She is an active puppy, but entertains herself very well. She is also fairly quiet. She is a big girl, weighing in at 20 pounds at 11 weeks. So far she seems smart and willing to learn, and has started learning Sit, Down, Wait, Stay, Here, Speak, Quiet, Kennel, Car, Shake, and Heel. Anyway, here are some pictures!















9 comments:
This is so exciting! I didn't know you were getting another pup! Her parents are so pretty, her dad looks so handsome! She's a cutie!! She looks like she is going to have a pretty, square head, which I love!! Congrats on the new baby...keep us updated!!!
Yay, she's SOO cute!!!!
Nessie is SO CUTE! And she sounds so smart! How is OMSI doing with his little sister? I can't wait to hear about how she grows. :-)
very cute :-)
Hi, I raise for Guiding Eyes for the Blind and was wondering if you mind me linking your blog?
I love the mirror picture, btw.
how's nessie doing?
your card was adorable! nessie is getting big!
Did you request a golden. I would like to get a golden but...I iam not sure if they will give one to me because goldens arent bred very much
Post a Comment