
Farewell Cody. While he is not a CCI dog, I have been training him for the last year. Cody is one of the nicest Goldens I've had the pleasure of working with (plus he's good looking!), and he will be greatly missed. He has helped rehabilitate many dog-aggressive dogs at my work, he has been a great playmate for OMSI (which my other dogs very much appreciate), and he has taught me a lot about training. Plus, he has been a patient teacher to an 8 year old girl who has been coming to puppy class with me and learning how to handle and train dogs. Today Cody has moved on to the next phase in his life. Cody will fly down to Honduras on

Tuesday, and will work with his new owner to educate people in Honduras about Service dogs.
I will miss how Cody picks up all the dog bowls on the floor after mealtime and brings them to me. I will miss cuddling with him on the bed at night (although Cody did not sleep on the bed through the night). I will miss how his lips get caught in his teeth, and the adorable wrinkles over his eyes. I will miss watching him trot across the yard...he has an effortless, floating gait. He is an amazing dog with a bright future.


3 comments:
What a GORGOUS face!! What program is he from? Here are fingers and paws crossed for an AMAZING future!
He's not from a program, he's a dog I was training privately. He was bred by Brackenhollow kennels, which is on Whitbey Island I think.
O thats soo cool. Good luck to him
Post a Comment