Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baja's "P" puppies!

Baja's first litter shipped out to puppy raisers on Wednesday. The mom is Inez, and the pups are 7/8 lab and 1/8 Golden retriever. Cookie's raisers are raising a cute little girl named Playa (pronounced "PLY-a"), and they stopped by my work on Wednesday after they picked her up from the airport. She is absolutely adorable and looks a lot like Baja. She is the same light color, and has "freckles" on her ears like Baja did! Her coat is shorter (more like a typical lab's...Baja had longer hair than normal), but otherwise she definitely takes after her daddy! She is very snuggly when I was holding her, and spunky when we let her run around. I can't wait to see this little girl grow up! I also got pictures of two of her sisters: Paedra (below left) and Payton (below right).

2 comments:

Coreena said...

Hey Rachel, can you email me please? I have some questions for you! stanleychica_c@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Maddie said...

I'm going to link to you...if that's not okay, let me know!